October 13, 2010

WONDER-FULL

I wonder if they have any idea how much I love them- even when I chastise them to BE QUIET constantly. (Daddy is sleeping)

I wonder if there will ever be a dinner time where one does not whine about what I am serving. (I am currently a short order cook,..)

I wonder if the little elves will ever show up to load or unload the dish washer.

I wonder how it is physically possible for the pee stream to go between the seat and bowl and have it be an "accident"

I wonder why laundry can't fold itself- (or why I even bother folding anything when the "favorite dress" is in HEAVY rotation.)

I wonder why Grace will eat if you call it a SNACK- but once you call it dinner- all bets are off.

I wonder if I am a good parent. I wonder daily if there are ways to do this better and really- I guess that's the only thing I can do,...and just be the best I can be.

Wonder is a good thing.

No comments: